Wednesday, April 25, 2007

23. Four Women

An intriguing photo. The glue on one of the corners of this pic was worn away, so I was able to peel back the photo a bit, and discovered there were some notes on the back.

It listed woman #1 (I'm supposing this goes left-to-right) as "Emma K.". #2 was listed as "Mrs. I. M." And #4 was listed as "Annie B.". Nothing listed for #3, although I didn't peel the entire photos away from the album page.
FWIW, of the few pictures that I could "peek" at the back, this was the only one that had any notes on it. I didn't want to risk damaging any of the photos trying to peel them back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that the names go from right to left, because theonly one not IDed is #3, and that is Grammy. The names are no help to me, I still don't know who they are.
Janet

terry said...

you might want to 'peek' at the back of this photo. Grandpa's handwriting wasn't 100$ readable. this probably explains why my handwriting is atrocious.