Sunday, June 24, 2007

88. Kressleys & Rorbachs

This is one of the very few photos where Grandpa listed the "who". "Ed and Sallie Kressley & the Rorbachs". So I'm thinking Ed's on the left and Sallie's the left half of the two women.

Taken in Lorane and full 100 years ago. On a farm, with a couple of houses in the distance. And a rifle for shooting rats. I'm not sure who the Rorbachs are.

For some reason, I really like this photo. Two pairs of friends, relaxing in the countryside. With a cool Golden Retriever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it too. Aunt Sallie in happy times. Ed K. looks a big moody. Aunt Sallie used to mention living down at Lorane, but we never asked for details. (Darn) I can't quite make out what Sallie's hands are on. It looks like an animal head, but doesn't fit in somehow.
Janet